Real estate business promotion was once done through flyers and kiosk advertisement but with SMS marketing coming into the scenario, things have changed quite a lot. It is possible to collect phone numbers of people who have recently searched for property or general people over and above an income limit so that you know that they can actually buy properties. There are certain tips that you can follow in order to make sure your real estate promotional SMSs become successful.
- The first thing you require to do is to check for the right target group. You have to do a thorough research in order to collect phone numbers of prospective buyers. you can purchase the list of numbers from several real estate websites or companies that deal in real estate. People also answer different surveys and that way it is possible to understand their mindset. Once the list is prepared, it is time to move to the next step.
- Keep the content of the SMS short and precise. Make the message clear and don’t use words that may be difficult to understand for people. Try to convey only one thing through the SMS. For example, if you are about to sale flats mention the location of the flat along with the best amenity of the flat so that the people can understand why they shall go for the property. It is important to let the people know the price or rate for the property in case it’s a budget deal. If your company has more than one property, then don’t try to include all in a single SMS. The 160 characters can convey only one message.
- Once the SMS is read and interest is grown in the mind of the customer the next thing they will ask for is the contact information. Make sure to provide them the link to visit or a number to call. Don’t assume your customers to search the web to find your property deal or else your whole investment will go in vein.
- It is quite important to remind the customer about the available deals every now and then. Keep on sending the same message after a specific time interval so that your customers can actually react. Sometime it may happen that the person become interested on the property and somehow he forgot to call the number. When you send reminder message it will become easy for the customer to remember. However, you shall never spam the inbox of the customers with over flowing messages.
- It is always important to analyze the result that you are getting from marketing efforts. If the SMS is not much productive, then change the language or do something to make it more effective.